Batelco CEO participates in F1 panel
Manama, April 21, 2013
Batelco Group’s CEO Shaikh Mohamed bin Isa Al Khalifa recently took part in a panel discussion titled Business in Formula 1 (BiF1) which took place at the Paddock Club on the side lines of the 2013 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix.
Shaikh Mohamed joined an illustrious panel of speakers which included APN Terminals CEO Marco Neelsen; Merys executive vice president Christian Schenk; F1 motivational specialist Mark Gallagher; and ex-F1 driver David Coulthard MBE.
The discussion highlighted the excellent opportunities that are available for businesses in Bahrain to leverage on Bahrain’s Grand Prix to gain exposure for their businesses internationally, a statement from Batelco said.
The Bahrain Grand Prix has undoubtedly helped to put the Kingdom on Bahrain in focus on the international arena and the event provides an excellent opportunity for businesses in the Kingdom to showcase the capabilities of the country as a hub to attract investment and new business, Shaikh Mohamed said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network