Misys wins top software award
Dubai, April 21, 2013
Misys Global Risk has announced it has been recognised with the ‘Risk Management Software of the Year’ award at the FS Tech awards which recognises excellence and innovation in the field of IT within the MEA financial services sector.
“We are delighted that we have won this award,” said Thierry Truche, head of product management, Misys Global Risk. “The innovation in our product enables our customers to create a consistent and timely view of global exposure for all aspects of risk across their business.”
“Management teams are feeling increased pressure to show more ROI on their risk systems, particularly where financial institutions operate across multiple trading systems. Our solution allows them to do this with ease, improving transparency and making it possible to produce analysis and reports on an intra-day, or real-time, basis.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security