TRA, Menatelecom cases 'suspended'
Manama, April 21, 2013
Bahrain's Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) said that both of its court cases against Menatelecom have been suspended, until the Appeals Court gives a final ruling.
The telecom company had earlier won a court order that bans the TRA from going ahead with an auction for 4G services in Bahrain.
The auction was postponed after Menatelecom won another case overturning its exclusion.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions