Batelco unveils new BlackBerry Q10
Manama, April 17, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, has announced the availability of the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone for pre-booking on its website.
It is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience, a statement from Batelco said.
The BlackBerry Q10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and offers customers a smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs.
Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager, media relations, Batelco Group, said: “Batelco is delighted to deliver the much sought-after BlackBerry Q10 to its customers in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We recognise the important role that BlackBerry smartphones have come to play in the daily lives of individuals and enterprises and their widespread popularity worldwide.”
“We take our commitment to meeting our subscribers’ changing needs seriously, and we strive to provide them with the latest technology to enhance their everyday lives.”
“The BlackBerry Q10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers. Combined with network and service plans from Batelco, customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to multiple social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them,” said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, global smartphone business at RIM. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal