Menatelecom in key Samsung deal
Manama, April 16, 2013
Mena-telecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, has signed a contract with Bin Hindi Informatics to be an official reseller of the latest Samsung mobile devices.
Under the agreement, the Internet service provider will be able to offer latest Samsung devices and accessories with full warranty and no contract required, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Products will be sold at Menatelecom branches as soon as they become available in the market, and at the lowest prices in Bahrain, a statement said.
Full support of Bin Hindi Informatics Samsung customer care centre will also be provided.
"The Bin Hindi group has long been known for its progressive business approach," Menatelecom chairman Abdul Razak Jawahery said.
"We are very happy about this new collaboration and we wish them success in future endeavours," Jawahery added.
"We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial association with Menatelecom and we are sure about the best co-operation," Bin Hindi Informatics chief operating offer and vice-president A Aziz Bin Hindi said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions