Menatelecom in key Samsung deal
Manama, April 16, 2013
Mena-telecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, has signed a contract with Bin Hindi Informatics to be an official reseller of the latest Samsung mobile devices.
Under the agreement, the Internet service provider will be able to offer latest Samsung devices and accessories with full warranty and no contract required, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Products will be sold at Menatelecom branches as soon as they become available in the market, and at the lowest prices in Bahrain, a statement said.
Full support of Bin Hindi Informatics Samsung customer care centre will also be provided.
"The Bin Hindi group has long been known for its progressive business approach," Menatelecom chairman Abdul Razak Jawahery said.
"We are very happy about this new collaboration and we wish them success in future endeavours," Jawahery added.
"We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial association with Menatelecom and we are sure about the best co-operation," Bin Hindi Informatics chief operating offer and vice-president A Aziz Bin Hindi said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit