Zain unveils new package for families
Manama, April 16, 2013
Zain Bahrain has introduced its new 'FamilyShare' package which has been specially designed for families catering to both broadband and mobile sector.
The company said under this new scheme, customers will share and enjoy unlimited data and unlimited free minutes "within the family".
"Zain Bahrain has invested a lot of thought into designing a package that will allow family members to share their own unique network," said its marketing specialist Raed Al Haddad.
"With an unlimited data package and free minutes for family members on the mobile package, this is a deal that will make communication fun and affordable," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award