Promoaction to handle Zain advertising
Dubai, April 14, 2013
Promoaction DDB has been awarded the entire advertising account for regional telecommunications company Zain in Saudi Arabia following a pitch process involving ten major agencies.
“We are delighted to have won such a prestigious account. The energy and passion of the team coupled with some great work, was exceptional. We are looking forward to getting started and helping Zain drive their business forward,” said Khaled Kafarsoussa, president, Promoaction DDB.
P DDB’s scope of work is multi-channel and will operate throughout its integrated network of subsidiary and sister agencies in the country.
“We were impressed by the level of thinking and creativity P DDB applied throughout the pitch process. In particular, their high level of integration from inception to implementation,” said Saud Al-Bawardi, chief operation officer in Zain Saudi Arabia.
P DDB is currently celebrating 25 years in the Kingdom and is one of the few agencies nationwide that provides clients with integrated specialist services through global sister partner agencies, RAPP, Tribal DDB, Landmark and Tracylocke.
“We have aggressive growth plans and intend to consolidate different services under a singular brand. P DDB demonstrated a strong understanding of how our marketing can help achieve those objectives and we look forward to working with them,” Al-Bawardi concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network