Promoaction to handle Zain advertising
Dubai, April 14, 2013
Promoaction DDB has been awarded the entire advertising account for regional telecommunications company Zain in Saudi Arabia following a pitch process involving ten major agencies.
“We are delighted to have won such a prestigious account. The energy and passion of the team coupled with some great work, was exceptional. We are looking forward to getting started and helping Zain drive their business forward,” said Khaled Kafarsoussa, president, Promoaction DDB.
P DDB’s scope of work is multi-channel and will operate throughout its integrated network of subsidiary and sister agencies in the country.
“We were impressed by the level of thinking and creativity P DDB applied throughout the pitch process. In particular, their high level of integration from inception to implementation,” said Saud Al-Bawardi, chief operation officer in Zain Saudi Arabia.
P DDB is currently celebrating 25 years in the Kingdom and is one of the few agencies nationwide that provides clients with integrated specialist services through global sister partner agencies, RAPP, Tribal DDB, Landmark and Tracylocke.
“We have aggressive growth plans and intend to consolidate different services under a singular brand. P DDB demonstrated a strong understanding of how our marketing can help achieve those objectives and we look forward to working with them,” Al-Bawardi concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions