Axiom, NQ Mobile offer smartphone security
Dubai, April 11, 2013
Axiom Telecom, a top retailer of mobile devices, and NQ Mobile, a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, have teamed up to offer device protection via the preloaded NQ Mobile Security.
Available in 150 countries worldwide, NQ Mobile's premium privacy and security features include anti-theft/anti-loss protection, which allows users to locate, lock and delete information from their lost or stolen phones.
"Axiom Telecom is committed to ensuring our loyal customers get the most out of their mobile experience, and this includes best-in-class protection," said Faisal Al Bannai, chief executive officer, Axiom Telecom.
"Our exclusive partnership with NQ Mobile is a key part of an ongoing commitment to offering unmatchable value-added support, and I have no doubt that it will prove a tremendous success."
NQ Mobile Security has been proven by independent security lab tests, like West Coast Labs Comparative Test, to outperform all competitive mobile security platforms. NQ Mobile Security was also a top performer in research conducted by AV-TEST Institute, a leading international and independent service provider in the fields of IT security and anti-virus research.
"NQ Mobile is proud to make NQ Mobile Security available to a premier distributor like Axiom Telecom," said Gavin Kim, chief commercial officer, NQ Mobile.
"Mobile users in the Middle East should be able to trust their experience while using their devices whether it is for private conversations, texting, accessing the Internet or financial transactions. With more than 3,700 points of sale, Axiom is one of the best ways to reach these consumers." – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Axiom Telecom |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m