Batelco offers bonus credit with e-Refills
Manama, April 10, 2013
Batelco, the Kingdom’s leading mobile services provider, is offering its SimSim customers the opportunity to refill their SimSim accounts using electronic vouchers and benefit from up to 80 per cent bonus credit.
Under this promotion, customers can refill with BD3 ($7.9) for BD5.400 credit, BD5 to get BD9 credit, BD10 to get BD19 credit, BD20 for BD36 credit and BD30 for a fantastic BD54 credit, said a statement from Batelco. The great value offer is available until May 7.
The bonus credit can be used to make local calls to Batelco lines and to send both local and international text messages, it added.
The bonus credit, which is valid for 7 days from the date of the refill, will be automatically used before the basic credit.
Electronic Vouchers are available from Quick Serve Machines, eServices and via a number of banks, including NBB, BBK, Ithmar, Ahli United, KHCB, KFH and BMI.
“We presented similar offers during 2012 which proved to be so successful and well received by our customers that we decided to develop this new offer,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution