Batelco offers bonus credit with e-Refills
Manama, April 10, 2013
Batelco, the Kingdom’s leading mobile services provider, is offering its SimSim customers the opportunity to refill their SimSim accounts using electronic vouchers and benefit from up to 80 per cent bonus credit.
Under this promotion, customers can refill with BD3 ($7.9) for BD5.400 credit, BD5 to get BD9 credit, BD10 to get BD19 credit, BD20 for BD36 credit and BD30 for a fantastic BD54 credit, said a statement from Batelco. The great value offer is available until May 7.
The bonus credit can be used to make local calls to Batelco lines and to send both local and international text messages, it added.
The bonus credit, which is valid for 7 days from the date of the refill, will be automatically used before the basic credit.
Electronic Vouchers are available from Quick Serve Machines, eServices and via a number of banks, including NBB, BBK, Ithmar, Ahli United, KHCB, KFH and BMI.
“We presented similar offers during 2012 which proved to be so successful and well received by our customers that we decided to develop this new offer,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network