Bahrain egovt forum set to open
Manama, April 7, 2013
The sixth edition of the Bahrain International eGovernment Forum will be inaugurated by Bahrain’s Deputy Prime Minister Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa tomorrow (April 8).
The event is being held at the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel & Spa.
Shaikh Mohammed, who is also the chairman of the Supreme Committee for Information and Communication Technology, will also inaugurate the Bahrain IT Expo and honour eGovernment Excellence Award 2013 winners.
Robert Tercek, a US-based expert in interactive content, will participate for the first time in the official opening ceremony as a keynote speaker; addressing the most up-to-date trends in the field of technology at the international level.
The forum and IT Expo will run till April 10.
The forum is organized by the eGovernment Authority in collaboration with Bahrain Internet Society and Project Management Institute - Arabian Gulf Chapter. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon