Intergence names new ME service manager
Dubai, April 3, 2013
Intergence, a top IT consultancy and professional services firm that operates from Dubai and Cambridge, has appointed Miles Hopkins as the company’s new service delivery manager for the Middle East.
The new Dubai-based appointment comes as Intergence ramps up its managed sourcing services in the region, where demand is growing strongly with larger contracts emerging.
Hopkins was formerly vice president - Service Management Head, Citigroup Services Japan based in Tokyo, and brings 13 years’ managerial experience in operations & technology and service management in the financial services industry to Intergence.
His experience covers IT optimisation, defining and implementing ITIL processes & procedures and building teams.
Intergence has seen demand in the UAE for its short term IT sourcing services (specialist outsourcing that allows companies to flex up and down with specific IT skills very quickly) grow dramatically in the last 18 months, a company statement said.
It now aims to almost quadruple the number of consultants operating in the UAE over the next 12-18 months, and to double its annual revenues from this activity, the statement added.
Peter Job, founder and CEO of Intergence, said: “Miles Hopkins brings outstanding skills and experience to Intergence and the Middle East team and he will play a critical role in ensuring the continued quality of our service delivery to clients in the region as our business develops and expands.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit