Intergence names new ME service manager
Dubai, April 3, 2013
Intergence, a top IT consultancy and professional services firm that operates from Dubai and Cambridge, has appointed Miles Hopkins as the company’s new service delivery manager for the Middle East.
The new Dubai-based appointment comes as Intergence ramps up its managed sourcing services in the region, where demand is growing strongly with larger contracts emerging.
Hopkins was formerly vice president - Service Management Head, Citigroup Services Japan based in Tokyo, and brings 13 years’ managerial experience in operations & technology and service management in the financial services industry to Intergence.
His experience covers IT optimisation, defining and implementing ITIL processes & procedures and building teams.
Intergence has seen demand in the UAE for its short term IT sourcing services (specialist outsourcing that allows companies to flex up and down with specific IT skills very quickly) grow dramatically in the last 18 months, a company statement said.
It now aims to almost quadruple the number of consultants operating in the UAE over the next 12-18 months, and to double its annual revenues from this activity, the statement added.
Peter Job, founder and CEO of Intergence, said: “Miles Hopkins brings outstanding skills and experience to Intergence and the Middle East team and he will play a critical role in ensuring the continued quality of our service delivery to clients in the region as our business develops and expands.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman