Business automation 'still going strong'
Manama, April 3, 2013
The business automation industry is still going strong in Bahrain and continues to grow, according to a top industry leader.
"Organisations in Bahrain and the region still consider print to be more effective than any other type of media," Almoayyed International Group chairman Farouk Almoayyed told the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication on the sidelines of EXACS 2013.
The event is the annual open house exhibition of group firm Almoayyed Commercial Services (ACS), a division of Almoayyed International Group.
"This was contrary to the predictions from industry experts who had been claiming that digital would gradually replace print in companies' marketing and communications," Almoayyed said.
"We have seen both print and digital growing in tandem and complementing each other.
"Most of our customers say they expect to increase their use of printing and other document storage solutions in the near future.
"The company is increasingly looking to offer a range of products that help to streamline office operations making workplaces smarter and more efficient.
"We are endeavouring to expand ACS's presence in the Middle East region by tapping unexplored business opportunities," he said, when asked about future plans.
"ACS already has strategic alliances with several leading brands in the office automation sector and we actively seek more partners," he added.
Its technology partners include Konica Minolta, Panasonic, Hitachi, Brother, Smart Technologies, YSoft, Matrix, ITEC, Acer, Plantronics, Creston, Califone among others.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit