Optimus wins top distributor award
Dubai, April 1, 2013
Optimus Technology and Telecommunications, a leading regional value added distributor (VAD), has won the Networking Value Added Distributor Of The Year award at the annual Network World Middle East Awards 2013.
The company was declared a clear winner after it polled twenty five percent of the total votes, which was the highest amongst all the nominees in that category at the event held at the Habtoor Grand hotel in Dubai.
Optimus was recognized for its innovative channel initiatives, training programs, value added services, support services and strong commitment to its vendors and channel partners.
“Optimus is happy and honored to receive the coveted ‘Networking VAD of the year award’ at the Network World Middle East Awards 2013. This award is very special for us as we were chosen by the regional channel community, vendors and end-users, who voted for us in large numbers,” said Meera Kaul, managing director, Optimus Technology and Telecommunications.
“This award is a testimony of our team’s commitment to our channel partners and vendors in providing the latest and best networking solutions, innovative services and solid support. Optimus’ success story would not have possible without the support and backing of our vendors, channel partners, customers and staff and we would like to dedicate this award to them.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security