Batelco unveils CCTV security solution offer
Manama, March 30, 2013
Batelco, the Kingdom’s leading end-to-end service provider, has announced the launch of the ‘Safety Surveillance Camera Solution’ (CCTV offer) to its existing and new Broadband customers.
Closed Circuit Television devices, better known as CCTV devices, are small surveillance cameras that can be installed both indoors and outdoors, at any premises. These devices enable customers to monitor and record all events taking place at their homes and businesses, at any given time during the day.
The market is now witnessing greater demand for innovative and managed security solutions and with this in mind, Batelco will offer its current and new Broadband customers, in both residential and business sectors, the opportunity to safeguard their valuable assets and homes by subscribing to the CCTV security solution offer, said a statement from Batelco.
The offer allows subscribers to select from a variety of options based on their security needs. They can also benefit from Batelco’s interest-free installment programme that offers repayment on a 12-18 month period.
Additionally, the offer includes installing, testing and commissioning of the system with all its hardware and software components, as well as the required programming.
Batelco’s partners will also offer basic on-site training during installation, and full technical support. The one-year warranted system features digital recording of events and live remote access via Internet, offering the subscribers new viewing methods using their laptops, smartphones, tablets, and any other devices that support Internet browsing.
“Security has become a prime concern these days for both individuals and businesses alike,” said Batelco Group General Manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
“We, at Batelco, fully understand such needs and proactively act to fulfill them through providing our customers with the most innovative products and services as soon as they are available in the market,” added Al Janahi.
“We urge all our customers to benefit from this great opportunity and enjoy the most reliable Broadband experience, only from Batelco,” concluded Al Janahi.
The launch of this offer is part of Batelco’s ongoing enhancement of its Broadband service that aims to offer more benefits to customers. Recent enhancements included automatic upgrades, higher speeds and bigger usage limits.
Customers are invited to visit their nearest Batelco retail outlet and sign up to get their CCTV security solution package today.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m