Awal backs Jeddah forum as tech sponsor
Jeddah, March 25, 2013
Awal, a leading IT services provider and a subsidiary of Saudi Telecom Group, participated as technical sponsor at the recently concluded Jeddah Economic Forum 2013 at the Hilton Hotel in Jeddah.
Awal's involvement in the event underscores the company's ongoing efforts to support and help develop the local economy in light of the increasing demand and investments in most of the economic sectors across Saudi Arabia.
Jeddah Economic Forum 2013 was attended by president of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, Industry and Commerce Minister Tawfiq Al-Rabiah, Housing Minister Shuwaish Al-Duwaihi, Minister of Economy and Planning Dr Mohamed Aljasser & Saleh Kamel, president of JCCI in addition to more than 3,000 business people and leading figures specialized in urban planning and population and construction growth.
The forum included eight scientific sessions that discussed various critical business issues including “Housing the Growing Population" as the housing industry has become a challenging issue locally, regionally and internationally.
The forum tended to provide solutions and suggestions for the housing issue and recommendations for government bodies to assist in solving this issue. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'