Paltel in routing system upgradation
Dublin, March 24, 2013
Paltel, the leading telecommunications company in Palestine, has partnered with Ireland-based i-conX, a leading inter-carrier billing and routing solutions vendor, to enter live use with its full Routing Optimisation solution.
Paltel, an i-conX customer since 2009, originally implemented the company's interconnect billing solution before upgrading it to cover commercial LCR management, said a company statement.
With this latest project, Paltel has now fully upgraded to the Routing Optimisation solution, which delivers total routing plan optimisation based on a balance of cost, quality and capacity factors, it added.
Paltel GM Abdul Majeed Melhem said, “With the successful deployment of the i-conX system, Paltel now gains full control of its international routing to achieve enhanced cost base and margin control.”
Brendan Rogan, the CEO for i-conX solutions said, “We are delighted to see Paltel joining the growing list of customers taking the full i-conX RO solution, the development of which has represented a major investment for i-conX.”
“With this solution, Paltel now has full visibility and control of its international business – including margin control and sophisticated forecasting intelligence,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi