OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone
Alfalak unveils smart access systems
Manama, March 21, 2013
Alfalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies, a leading technology solutions company, has unveiled a new smart desk phone solution and intelligent next-generation access control systems at a recent event in Bahrain.
The Platinum Sponsor of the recently concluded PMI Conference introduced the Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone, a multitasking communication and collaboration desktop device for the enterprise environment, and the 2N Helios IP door and security intercoms that offer advanced features including integration with IP-PBX, display of video on any SIP video phone and availability of iOS and Android clients.
Alfalak has launched the My IC Phone to offer an unprecedented level of comfort at the desk with its high-quality wideband audio capacity and its always-on availability, a company statement said.
Optimised for eco-friendly deployment (Class 3 maximum) and featuring an award-winning design that reinforces the brand image of business enterprises, the My IC Phone is also equipped with a capacitive haptic touch screen with rich contextual menus, delivering the intuitive interface of a smartphone.
The 2N Helios IP door and security intercoms, on the other hand, also have a built-in card reader, can be configured to log all door opening events and can be attached to a network finger print device.
Ahmed Ashadawi, president and CEO, Alfalak, said: “The cutting-edge technologies that we have introduced at the PMI Conference represent another important breakthrough in our continuing thrust to deliver practical, value-driven solutions to business enterprises.”
“Moreover, we have unveiled these new devices in response to a growing demand for superior smart communication and intelligent access control systems in the Middle East market.
“The excellent response that we have received during the PMI Conference strongly indicates that we are moving on the right track towards helping Middle East business enterprises generate optimum value from their technology investments,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network