Batelco cuts IDD rates for SimSim customers
Manama, March 20, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading communications services provider, has announced great reductions for off-peak IDD (International Direct Dial) calls made through its SimSim lines to a number of destinations, for a limited period starting on March 21.
The reduced rates apply to all IDD calls made from mobile phones using SimSim services to the UK (50 fils/min), USA (25 fils), India (11 fils), Pakistan (39 fils), Sri Lanka (45 fils), Bangladesh (13 fils) and Philippines (49 fils) during off-peak hours (4 pm to 8 am) and Fridays all day.
Batelco ensures the most competitive charges for IDD calls made through SimSim lines thanks to its per-second billing system, the company said.
“SimSim services offer a very convenient means of communication that enables customers of all SimSim packages except O-net packages, to make international calls directly from their mobile phones at anytime around the clock and pay for only the time they use to the exact second,” said Batelco Group general manager media relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
Batelco’s SimSim customers can also make unlimited weekly calls for 900 fils (send AW to 4554); unlimited monthly calls for BD4 (send AM to 4554); free calls every day from 12 am to 6 am for all SimSim subscribers; and free calls all day on Fridays to all SimSim subscribers.
Meanwhile, Batelco is now offering the all-new water-resistant Sony Xperia Z, the new Smartphone from Sony.
Boasting the latest and most advanced smartphone technology, the Sony Xperia Z features a 13-megapixel camera and HDR video camera.
Batelco offers the device bundled with Super Smart packages: - Super Smart, Super Smart Light and Super Smart Max – which all feature unlimited Data. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals