Dubai firm launches Beta 2 version of e-shop
Dubai, March 17, 2013
Dubai based start-up company Wamli.com has launched the new Beta 2.0 version of its online social hub for shoppers and collectors to source design oriented items from around the world.
Products available at Wamli.com range from the practical to the fun, with gift items such as stools, foosball tables and figurines rubbing shoulders with cleverly designed technology products.
The Crazy-Funky-Cool category of products pays homage to Wamli.com’s geek chic roots, and offers products that are unique, peculiar, fun and collectible.
“Wamli is a place collectors and enthusiasts converge to find quirky stuff from the world over, and also be part of a social community and gaming experience. The products are well-designed, fun –and are wrapped in cohesive social ecosystem where users earn Wamli Coins whenever they browse, shop, and play," said Rabih Ghandour, the CEO of Wamli.com.
"Our Beta 2.0 makes Wamli even easier and friendlier, while building on all the elements that made us popular in the first place," stated Ghandour.
"Tweaks and updates in Beta 2.0 include multi-currency options and worldwide shipping. Other improvements include cash on delivery options within the UAE," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon