Dubai firm launches Beta 2 version of e-shop
Dubai, March 17, 2013
Dubai based start-up company Wamli.com has launched the new Beta 2.0 version of its online social hub for shoppers and collectors to source design oriented items from around the world.
Products available at Wamli.com range from the practical to the fun, with gift items such as stools, foosball tables and figurines rubbing shoulders with cleverly designed technology products.
The Crazy-Funky-Cool category of products pays homage to Wamli.com’s geek chic roots, and offers products that are unique, peculiar, fun and collectible.
“Wamli is a place collectors and enthusiasts converge to find quirky stuff from the world over, and also be part of a social community and gaming experience. The products are well-designed, fun –and are wrapped in cohesive social ecosystem where users earn Wamli Coins whenever they browse, shop, and play," said Rabih Ghandour, the CEO of Wamli.com.
"Our Beta 2.0 makes Wamli even easier and friendlier, while building on all the elements that made us popular in the first place," stated Ghandour.
"Tweaks and updates in Beta 2.0 include multi-currency options and worldwide shipping. Other improvements include cash on delivery options within the UAE," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages