Batelco launches broadband support service
Manama, March 16, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider Batelco has announced a new first of its kind broadband VIP support service aimed at delivering a super fast resolution for any broadband service issues.
The new service is available as a low cost bolt-on with any of Batelco’s Broadband packages and offers residential customers a high level of customer service with fast resolution of any fault at the customer end, support on WiFi set-up and numerous other issues related to broadband lines and CPE, said a company statement.
Batelco Group GM (Media Relations) Ahmed Al Janahi said that many customers had requested such a service that goes above and beyond standard support levels.
“As dependency on internet services has become a necessity instead of a luxury, many idividuals require round the clock uninterupted services as well seamless internet connectivity. Batelco is in constant pursuit to meet the needs of its customers by offering high quality products and support services,” he noted.
Batelco offers 24/7 support with all their communication services via Batelco Customer Care Centre on 196, said the statement.
Additionally, the low cost Broadband VIP Support service offers extra benefits including 24/7 on-site support, faster fault resolution times , router configuration, WiFi and wiring support as well as speedy support for all the minor issues that may occur from time to time, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet