Batelco launches broadband support service
Manama, March 16, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider Batelco has announced a new first of its kind broadband VIP support service aimed at delivering a super fast resolution for any broadband service issues.
The new service is available as a low cost bolt-on with any of Batelco’s Broadband packages and offers residential customers a high level of customer service with fast resolution of any fault at the customer end, support on WiFi set-up and numerous other issues related to broadband lines and CPE, said a company statement.
Batelco Group GM (Media Relations) Ahmed Al Janahi said that many customers had requested such a service that goes above and beyond standard support levels.
“As dependency on internet services has become a necessity instead of a luxury, many idividuals require round the clock uninterupted services as well seamless internet connectivity. Batelco is in constant pursuit to meet the needs of its customers by offering high quality products and support services,” he noted.
Batelco offers 24/7 support with all their communication services via Batelco Customer Care Centre on 196, said the statement.
Additionally, the low cost Broadband VIP Support service offers extra benefits including 24/7 on-site support, faster fault resolution times , router configuration, WiFi and wiring support as well as speedy support for all the minor issues that may occur from time to time, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m