Viva launches free calls offer
Manama, March 12, 2013
Viva, a leading telecom provider in Bahrain, has launched a limited promotion offering free calls during nights and weekends for its prepaid customers.
To get this limited offer, prepaid customers have to top up their prepaid line and automatically get free talk time on Viva to Viva calls all day long on Fridays and Saturdays and every night from midnight to 8.00 am, said a statement.
Customers recharging with BD 1 will get free weekends and nights for 7 days, whilst customers topping up with BD3 and above will get free weekends and nights for 1 month. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award