Viva launches free calls offer
Manama, March 12, 2013
Viva, a leading telecom provider in Bahrain, has launched a limited promotion offering free calls during nights and weekends for its prepaid customers.
To get this limited offer, prepaid customers have to top up their prepaid line and automatically get free talk time on Viva to Viva calls all day long on Fridays and Saturdays and every night from midnight to 8.00 am, said a statement.
Customers recharging with BD 1 will get free weekends and nights for 7 days, whilst customers topping up with BD3 and above will get free weekends and nights for 1 month. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio