GFI conducts training for channel partners
Doha, March 10, 2013
GFI Software, a leading IT solutions provider, recently organised a training workshop in Doha aimed at empowering its channel partners with security knowledge and skill sets.
Channel partners were given hands-on training on several of its products like GFI MailArchiver, GFI WebMonitor, GFI MailEssentials Online, GFI FaxMaker and GFI LanGuard.
They were also updated on the latest global trends and shared best practices on how to enhance productivity by using GFI’s products in the workshop conducted by experts from GFI and its distributor Comguard.
John Spoor, regional director-MEA at GFI gave a presentation on network vulnerability and email archiving.
More than 30 channel partners, including leading channel players like Qatar Experts and Zerone Technologies, took part. Certificates were awarded to those who successfully passed the certification exams on GFI products.
“Training is the key element of our strategy to enable our partners to be self-sufficient while selling as well as implementing GFI products for their customers,” Spoor said.
“Qatar is one of the most important markets for us and we believe it is going to fuel growth in the region in coming years. We are glad to receive such an overwhelming response from channel community, and this encourages us to focus more on Qatar. I would like to thank all the partners who attended the event,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman