GFI conducts training for channel partners
Doha, March 10, 2013
GFI Software, a leading IT solutions provider, recently organised a training workshop in Doha aimed at empowering its channel partners with security knowledge and skill sets.
Channel partners were given hands-on training on several of its products like GFI MailArchiver, GFI WebMonitor, GFI MailEssentials Online, GFI FaxMaker and GFI LanGuard.
They were also updated on the latest global trends and shared best practices on how to enhance productivity by using GFI’s products in the workshop conducted by experts from GFI and its distributor Comguard.
John Spoor, regional director-MEA at GFI gave a presentation on network vulnerability and email archiving.
More than 30 channel partners, including leading channel players like Qatar Experts and Zerone Technologies, took part. Certificates were awarded to those who successfully passed the certification exams on GFI products.
“Training is the key element of our strategy to enable our partners to be self-sufficient while selling as well as implementing GFI products for their customers,” Spoor said.
“Qatar is one of the most important markets for us and we believe it is going to fuel growth in the region in coming years. We are glad to receive such an overwhelming response from channel community, and this encourages us to focus more on Qatar. I would like to thank all the partners who attended the event,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network