Nawras unveils new ‘Recharge & Win’ promotion
Muscat, March 9, 2013
Nawras, a Qtel Group company and a top telecom operator in Oman, is offering its Mousbak prepaid customers a chance to win 1,000 times the value of their recharge credit in an exciting ‘Recharge & Win’ promotion.
Each time customers recharge with one Omani Rial or more, they will automatically be entered into a daily draw. Every day up to and including April 2, 10 winners will win 100 times the value of their recharge and each week, one lucky winner will receive 1,000 times the value of their recharge.
Khadija Al-Kindi, Nawras proposition manager, said this was a fantastic opportunity for Nawras Mousbak customers to win free credit with every recharge they make with a recharge card or electronically.
"We are committed to rewarding customers for their loyalty and providing an unparalleled customer experience by giving back to customers through fun and exciting promotions with outstanding prizes. Imagine recharging for five Rials and receiving a call advising that it’s been super charged by Nawras to RO5,000," she added.
As with regular recharges, credit that is won will be valid for a period of six months. Customers can use their prizes to enjoy more opportunities to get closer and share special moments with friends and family.
Nawras prizes can be spent on SMS, voice calls, mobile internet, MMS and almost all other transactions, said Al Kindi.
"During the promotion, customers will enter the draw every time they recharge. Daily and weekly winners will be notified by SMS and the free prize credit will be automatically added to their account," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum