Viva rewards callers for 3rd anniversary
Manama, March 6, 2013
Viva Bahrain, one of the leading telecom service providers in the Kingdom, rewarded callers who contacted its customer care between March 1 and 3, with a range of prizes given away based on a random selection, as part of its third anniversary.
Subscribers who called on March 1 and 2, were gifted BD10 ($26.3) bill credits and top-up cards for post-paid and pre-paid connections. Additionally, a bigger surprise was in store for ten lucky customers who contacted the customer care on March 3 as they received the latest smartphone and mifi devices, a statement from Viva said.
This was one of the many weekend surprises planned by Viva to celebrate its momentous third anniversary with customers who continued to benefit from a range of fantastic offers while enjoying the best value for money, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels