Viva rewards callers for 3rd anniversary
Manama, March 6, 2013
Viva Bahrain, one of the leading telecom service providers in the Kingdom, rewarded callers who contacted its customer care between March 1 and 3, with a range of prizes given away based on a random selection, as part of its third anniversary.
Subscribers who called on March 1 and 2, were gifted BD10 ($26.3) bill credits and top-up cards for post-paid and pre-paid connections. Additionally, a bigger surprise was in store for ten lucky customers who contacted the customer care on March 3 as they received the latest smartphone and mifi devices, a statement from Viva said.
This was one of the many weekend surprises planned by Viva to celebrate its momentous third anniversary with customers who continued to benefit from a range of fantastic offers while enjoying the best value for money, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award