Du, dnata ink franchise partnership
Dubai, March 5, 2013
UAE-based telecommunications company du has announced it has formed a strategic partnership with dnata to open three new franchise outlets in the Emirates, located at dnata offices in Karama, Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Hamriya.
The launches, which will bring the total number of du shops in the UAE to 56, were celebrated at a ceremony held at the du shop in dnata’s Sheikh Zayed Road branch, in the presence of Maher Murad, vice president of retail sales at du; A Majid al Mulla, divisional vice president, at dnata; and franchisee Ram Pillai, managing director, Haran Group.
The new outlets will feature du’s mobile products, customer service, and bill payment services, a statement from the company said.
“This collaboration is perfectly in line with our mission to expand our reach and enhance our customer service standards,” said Maher Murad, vice president of retail sales at du.
“Dnata prides itself on partnering with only the best companies, and this relationship with du is no exception,” said Al Mulla. “Du's commitment to its customers makes the company a great fit as a partner for dnata. We look forward to working together to ensure clients of both companies receive the best products and customer service.”
“I think the partnership makes great sense for customers as they will be exposed to du and dnata’s offers in the same location, and in the future can look forward to tailored propositions that will not be available in any other stores,” Pillai concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels