Microsoft to showcase new services in Bahrain
Manama, March 5, 2013
Microsoft will showcase the next generation of Cloud and Productivity technology products and services to Bahrain as part of its annual Open Door event to be held on March 11 at Gulf Hotel.
Microsoft Open Door is a one-day event that brings together speakers from Microsoft and partners to provide the IT professional and business community with insights into the latest technology innovations.
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with Microsoft experts and interact with other peers from the IT community, while learning about Microsoft’s breadth of solutions, technologies and vision for 2013.
Open Door Bahrain is one of five Microsoft experiential technology showcases taking place in the Gulf region in 2013, reaching people across five countries including Oman, Kuwait, Qatar and the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award