Microsoft to showcase new services in Bahrain
Manama, March 5, 2013
Microsoft will showcase the next generation of Cloud and Productivity technology products and services to Bahrain as part of its annual Open Door event to be held on March 11 at Gulf Hotel.
Microsoft Open Door is a one-day event that brings together speakers from Microsoft and partners to provide the IT professional and business community with insights into the latest technology innovations.
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with Microsoft experts and interact with other peers from the IT community, while learning about Microsoft’s breadth of solutions, technologies and vision for 2013.
Open Door Bahrain is one of five Microsoft experiential technology showcases taking place in the Gulf region in 2013, reaching people across five countries including Oman, Kuwait, Qatar and the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year