Intercol in key Alcatel partnership
Manama, March 5, 2013
Intercol has become the Alcatel-Lucent enterprise premium partner in Bahrain and Qatar, it was announced yesterday.
From modest beginnings in 1957 representing a single shipping company, Intercol is today a well-diversified, 100 per cent Bahraini-owned company representing over 200 leading corporations, many of which are blue chip multinationals.
The recognition comes as a result of high performance and the level of support offered by the company in Bahrain and Qatar to its Alcatel-Lucent enterprise customers, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication..
To achieve premium partnership status, Intercol's team had to undergo additional certifications in unified communications, networking, wireless infrastructure and other relevant ICT technologies to be able to support its clients across the various segments in Bahrain and Qatar.
"We take pride in the fact that we have excellent customer retention and most of our new business is based on referrals from satisfied customers," Intercol general manager Dinesh Ramankutty said.
"This recognition from Alcatel-Lucent is an excellent motivation for our team and will spur us to achieve more. This is a result of our close partnership with Alcatel-Lucent and our continuous investment in people and resources," he added.
Intercol has been an Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise partner for 20 years now. It started operations for Alcatel Lucent in Bahrain in 1993.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president