Batelco to host second motor show
Manama, March 4, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, Batelco, has announced that its second annual motor show, organised by its youth marketing team, will take place on March 9 at its Hamala headquarters.
Following the huge success of last year’s inaugural event, which was attended by thousands of car and motorbike enthusiasts, this year’s event promises to be even bigger and better with new attractions for a fun family day out, a statement from the company said.
The highlight of the event will be a contest to choose the best car and best motorbike in a number of different categories, with awards and cash prizes in each category for first, second and third place.
The categories are classical cars, Euro sports cars, Euro salon cars, American sports cars, American salon cars; Japanese sports cars, Japanese salon cars and 4x4 off-road cars.
The motor bike categories are, racing bikes, Harley Davidson bikes, classic bikes, customised bikes, scooters and touring bikes.
There will also be a live band and traditional music band, and a number of Bahrain’s car dealerships will have stands at the Batelco Motor Show to give visitors the chance to explore the best offers for buying a new car, the statement said.
In addition, Batelco’s Mobile Van, which provides the full range of Batelco’s products and services will also be on site with a great line up of current offers and promotions designed to meet the needs of all sectors of customers.
Admission to the show is open to all and free of charge for spectators. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m