Batelco to host second motor show
Manama, March 4, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, Batelco, has announced that its second annual motor show, organised by its youth marketing team, will take place on March 9 at its Hamala headquarters.
Following the huge success of last year’s inaugural event, which was attended by thousands of car and motorbike enthusiasts, this year’s event promises to be even bigger and better with new attractions for a fun family day out, a statement from the company said.
The highlight of the event will be a contest to choose the best car and best motorbike in a number of different categories, with awards and cash prizes in each category for first, second and third place.
The categories are classical cars, Euro sports cars, Euro salon cars, American sports cars, American salon cars; Japanese sports cars, Japanese salon cars and 4x4 off-road cars.
The motor bike categories are, racing bikes, Harley Davidson bikes, classic bikes, customised bikes, scooters and touring bikes.
There will also be a live band and traditional music band, and a number of Bahrain’s car dealerships will have stands at the Batelco Motor Show to give visitors the chance to explore the best offers for buying a new car, the statement said.
In addition, Batelco’s Mobile Van, which provides the full range of Batelco’s products and services will also be on site with a great line up of current offers and promotions designed to meet the needs of all sectors of customers.
Admission to the show is open to all and free of charge for spectators. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi