Mobily backs top telecom event in Dubai
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), the leading telecom service provider in Saudi Arabia, is sponsoring a major executive event for the Middle East and international carrier communities which opened in Dubai today.
Middle East Conference for Capacities (Capacity ME 2013) will run until March 6 at Grand Hyatt Dubai. The conference offers global companies opportunities for growth and partnership within Saudi Arabia.
Mobily will review its regional and international connectivity provided in collaboration with global partners using its reliable fiber optic network.
The company has also participated recently in a conference held in Barcelona, Spain and reviewed its future innovative solutions and the leading experience of launching the commercial version of 4G with the remarkable records of daily transmitting of 400 Terabyte via its 4G network alone. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet