Mobily backs top telecom event in Dubai
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), the leading telecom service provider in Saudi Arabia, is sponsoring a major executive event for the Middle East and international carrier communities which opened in Dubai today.
Middle East Conference for Capacities (Capacity ME 2013) will run until March 6 at Grand Hyatt Dubai. The conference offers global companies opportunities for growth and partnership within Saudi Arabia.
Mobily will review its regional and international connectivity provided in collaboration with global partners using its reliable fiber optic network.
The company has also participated recently in a conference held in Barcelona, Spain and reviewed its future innovative solutions and the leading experience of launching the commercial version of 4G with the remarkable records of daily transmitting of 400 Terabyte via its 4G network alone. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions