Viva celebrates 3 years in Bahrain
Manama, March 3, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecommunications provider, recently celebrated three years of service in the Kingdom.
The company celebrated with the public a weekend full of surprises and excitement in addition to introducing unique value-added offers for its customers, a statement from Viva said.
Throughout the weekend customers visited Viva’s retail outlets in Bahrain City Centre and Seef Mall to enjoy an array of entertainment and win exciting gifts and prizes by ‘tweeting for a gift’ at Viva’s specially-designed gifts’ machine, the statement said.
Families with their kids flocked to Amwaj Islands to enjoy an all-day Viva Kids Festival, which had a variety of entertainment and fun activities.
The ‘Viva Thank You Van’ was embraced by people in the diverse locations it visited in Bahrain giving gifts to the community and making special moments, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'