Viva celebrates 3 years in Bahrain
Manama, March 3, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecommunications provider, recently celebrated three years of service in the Kingdom.
The company celebrated with the public a weekend full of surprises and excitement in addition to introducing unique value-added offers for its customers, a statement from Viva said.
Throughout the weekend customers visited Viva’s retail outlets in Bahrain City Centre and Seef Mall to enjoy an array of entertainment and win exciting gifts and prizes by ‘tweeting for a gift’ at Viva’s specially-designed gifts’ machine, the statement said.
Families with their kids flocked to Amwaj Islands to enjoy an all-day Viva Kids Festival, which had a variety of entertainment and fun activities.
The ‘Viva Thank You Van’ was embraced by people in the diverse locations it visited in Bahrain giving gifts to the community and making special moments, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai