Top II executives to attend Dubai symposium
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Leading chief information officers (CIOs) and senior IT executives will take part in the inaugural Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, which opens in Dubai on Tuesday (March 5).
The Symposium, which will run till March 7 at the Madinat Jumeirah Hotel, will cover all important aspects across the IT spectrum via an array of session formats that include keynotes, workshops, end-user case studies, analyst-user roundtables, and much more.
Around 500 CIOs and Senior IT Executives coming from seven countries will attend the symposium and will listen to valuable insights from guest keynote speakers Gabor George Burt, an internationally recognized expert on innovation, creativity and strategy development, and Keith Ferrazzi, the world's foremost expert on relationship development, a statement said.
Injazat Data Systems, an industry recognized market leader in the region for Information Technology Outsourcing, Cloud and Data Center Managed Services, will join other major IT players in supporting the symposium’s unifying influence on the local and regional IT landscapes, said the statement.
Injazat, a Silver Sponsor of the event and a key industry player, aims to benefit by expanding knowledge through accessing valuable industry intelligence and measured trends from the symposium.
“In a recent global Gartner survey of CIOs, results showed that on average, enterprises realise only 43 per cent of technology’s business potential. This is cause for deep concern given how the global IT ecosystem is rapidly transforming due to the increasing convergence of mobile, social, and internet functions. For enterprises and organizations, this requires the adoption of new infrastructures, practices and services. Our industry’s leadership would benefit from receiving insight and information of international experts to redevelop strategies and drive organizational growth. Injazat believes that this symposium is a vital forum for ICT development in the UAE and across the region,” said Ibrahim Lari, CEO, Injazat Data Systems. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution