Batelco gold sponsor for Capacity ME 2013
Manama, February 26, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading integrated communications provider, has announced its gold sponsorship of Capacity Middle East 2013 which will be held in Dubai from March 4 to 6.
Rashid Abdulla, the company’s chief executive who will be accompanied by Batelco general manager of enterprise division, Adel Al Daylami; and a number of its senior management team, will be a speaker at the event.
Capacity Conferences hold a series of events around the globe annually, focused on building a mutual platform for bringing telecom companies together. These unique events provide extensive networking opportunities, enabling attendees to meet the decision makers from local, regional and international carriers and service providers, a statement from Batelco said.
High-quality, extensively researched programmes ensure that participants have access to compelling content that will benefit their businesses. The event provides the optimum forum to make new business connections and identify profitable growth opportunities, the statement said.
“Batelco is keen to emphasise its position on the global telecom map, and sponsoring and attending such prestigious events helps to achieve this objective,” Abdulla said. “Such occasions provide good opportunities for us to keep up to date with current trends and meet with our partners to discuss ways to enhance our business operations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions