Batelco Tech Show draws huge crowds
Manama, February 23, 2013
Hundreds of people recently visited Batelco's Tech Show at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre in Sanabis, our sister newspaper, the Gulf Daily News reported.
The two-day event, organised by the company's youth marketing team, features the latest technologies from various vendors.
It will conclude today.
The free event showcases latest devices with special packages and exclusive offers for customers visiting the exhibition.
The show also features small technology accessories businesses. It also has an educational zone, where undergraduate students can display their projects. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet