Batelco Tech Show draws huge crowds
Manama, February 23, 2013
Hundreds of people recently visited Batelco's Tech Show at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre in Sanabis, our sister newspaper, the Gulf Daily News reported.
The two-day event, organised by the company's youth marketing team, features the latest technologies from various vendors.
It will conclude today.
The free event showcases latest devices with special packages and exclusive offers for customers visiting the exhibition.
The show also features small technology accessories businesses. It also has an educational zone, where undergraduate students can display their projects. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network