Viva showcases all-new BlackBerry Z10
Manama, February 21, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecommunications company in the Kingdom, recently showcased live the new BlackBerry Z10 with its latest next generation BlackBerry platform which has been re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented.
At the session, Viva introduced its new range of convenient and flexible business unlimited smartphone plans that offer corporate consumers great value on data and free minutes, a statement from the company said.
Andrew Hanna, Viva COO, said: “Viva has received positive response for the new, high-tech BlackBerry Z10 since its launch, with majority of our customers inquiring about the innovative features of this smartphone.”
“For this reason, we felt it was necessary to go one step further and take our partnership forward with BlackBerry to host a session for the media where they could experience first-hand the unique features of the BlackBerry Z10 and be able to convey them to the public.”
Corporate users can subscribe to Viva’s business unlimited smart plans and get their Blackberry Z10 device for no upfront payment with a 12, 18 or 24 months contract and pair them with the voice and data packages they find most convenient, the statement said.
With Viva’s business unlimited smart plans, business users can get the BlackBerry Z10 device and enjoy unlimited and daily Viva to Viva calls throughout the day, for up to 300 minutes as well as data bundles starting at 2GB up to unlimited.
For individual users, Viva has introduced flexible plans including Smart 30 that offers the BlackBerry Z10 device for free with 400 free bundled minutes, BD5 free credit bundle as well as unlimited data and a special number.
Customers can also subscribe to the Smart 25 plan which includes 300 minutes, BD3 free credit bundle and 5GB free data allowance every month and pay BD39 for the BlackBerry Z10 device.
The new BlackBerry Z10 is on display at Viva’s retail outlets across Bahrain. Customers can visit their nearest store to test and get a first-hand experience of the device. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m