Kaspersky Lab launches new security platform
Dubai, February 21, 2013
Kaspersky Lab has launched its new flagship corporate security platform, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, in the UAE.
The solution was unveiled at a press conference held at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel in Dubai.
The launch in the UAE follows the global launch announcement at the company’s Cyber Security Summit titled, “How Cyber-Warfare Impacts Corporate IT Security” that was held in New York, late last month.
The launch of this entirely new security platform is a significant milestone in the company’s ongoing growth in the global market for corporate IT security solutions, executives said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence