Kaspersky Lab launches new security platform
Dubai, February 21, 2013
Kaspersky Lab has launched its new flagship corporate security platform, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, in the UAE.
The solution was unveiled at a press conference held at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel in Dubai.
The launch in the UAE follows the global launch announcement at the company’s Cyber Security Summit titled, “How Cyber-Warfare Impacts Corporate IT Security” that was held in New York, late last month.
The launch of this entirely new security platform is a significant milestone in the company’s ongoing growth in the global market for corporate IT security solutions, executives said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi