Etisalat introduces special VIP plans
Abu Dhabi, February 18, 2013
Etisalat has announced the launch of a new bouquet of special VIP plans which includes access to a unique premium mobile number and free minutes, texts, data packets, international minutes, incoming roaming minutes, as well as the prestige programme.
Customers can subscribe to the VIP plans on www.etisalat.ae/online to reserve the selected package for three days by paying 10 per cent of the value and then making the remaining payment at any of the Etisalat business centers, a statement from the company said.
The new plans can also be subscribed from any of Etisalat’s business centers in Abu Dhabi main branch, Al Ain main branch, Deira, Al Wasel, Al Manakh Sharjah, Mushairef Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain and Fujairah main branches.
Khalid ElKhouly, chief marketing officer, Etisalat, said: “Etisalat is once again seeking to deliver a bouquet of premium services to its customers. All customers who visit our business centers and outlets are being informed about the VIP plan.”
“This new plan combines premium numbers and an exceptional service including many of Etisalat’s special features. We invite our customers to book the new premium numbers at the earliest and subscribe to the VIP packages,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals