Mobily offers special '4G Connect' rates
Riyadh, February 10, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), a leading telecom operator in Saudi Arabia, has announced a special package for the new subscribers of its unlimited 4G bundles being offered through its data arm, Bayanat Al Oula.
Under this special offer, new subscribers can now get three months unlimited 4G for SR333 ($88.6), and six months for SR555 including the modem from any outlet in the kingdom, said a statement from Mobily.
This offer highlights the company's vision to provide 4G services at compatible prices, it added.
Mobily said its vision in promoting 4G infrastructure to cover more than 78 per cent of the populated areas in the Kingdom helped to attain this remarkable record.
The Saudi telecom operator is now intensifying its efforts to promote the 4G network across the Kingdom.
The company is pioneering telecommunication sector through adopting innovation and understanding customers’ needs through striving to enrich their lives with the latest products and services.
It had recently announced the cover of more than 4,500 sites with the advanced LTE-4G network in accordance with the company’s technical plans to cover all the populated areas in the Kingdom in a short period of time.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m