Mobily offers special '4G Connect' rates
Riyadh, February 10, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), a leading telecom operator in Saudi Arabia, has announced a special package for the new subscribers of its unlimited 4G bundles being offered through its data arm, Bayanat Al Oula.
Under this special offer, new subscribers can now get three months unlimited 4G for SR333 ($88.6), and six months for SR555 including the modem from any outlet in the kingdom, said a statement from Mobily.
This offer highlights the company's vision to provide 4G services at compatible prices, it added.
Mobily said its vision in promoting 4G infrastructure to cover more than 78 per cent of the populated areas in the Kingdom helped to attain this remarkable record.
The Saudi telecom operator is now intensifying its efforts to promote the 4G network across the Kingdom.
The company is pioneering telecommunication sector through adopting innovation and understanding customers’ needs through striving to enrich their lives with the latest products and services.
It had recently announced the cover of more than 4,500 sites with the advanced LTE-4G network in accordance with the company’s technical plans to cover all the populated areas in the Kingdom in a short period of time.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions