Du Music Festival to host global talents
Dubai, February 10, 2013
Dubai-based du has announced that the third du World Music Festival which is set to begin next month, will feature some of the greatest musical talents from around the world, covering a number of genres.
The event which will be held from March 22 to April 6 as part of du Live! will be bigger than ever before, with live performances from the biggest music entertainers including classical soloist Andrea Bocelli, Arab crooner Amr Diab, Hussein Al Jasmi, Kazem Al Saher, Sherine, Medieval Punditz featuring Papon, Thermal and A Quarter, Raghu Dixit and India’s favourite, Sonu Nigam.
This year, concerts will be held for the first time in Abu Dhabi (at the du Arena) and in Dubai (Dubai Media City Amphitheatre, and Dubai Tennis Stadium), a statement from the telecommunications company said.
“We aspire to contribute to the UAE’s position as the region’s entertainment hub, by bringing the finest calibre of musical talent to the country through the du World Music Festival. Our third consecutive du World Music Festival brings together talent from around the world, allowing us to add life to the life of our customers by presenting world-class entertainment that caters to numerous tastes,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, brand and communications, du.
Du Live! has been associated with most of the finest entertainment to come to the UAE, including Red Bull X-Fighters and the du World Music Festival. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network