Menatelecom unveils new router
Manama, February 7, 2013
Leading broadband service provider in Bahrain, Menatelecom, has announced the launch of a powerful new router for residential and business customers.
Users of the new router can enjoy many benefits over its predecessor; as the device can handle speeds of up to 18Mb and comes in a stylish new design with dual powerful built-in WiFi antennas to ensure maximum wireless coverage within the home or office, a statement from the company said.
The router also comes with two Ethernet ports in addition to two lines which can be used for telephone and fax to address business requirements.
Menatelecom’s voice service offers the benefit of unlimited free calls to all Menatelecom lines in addition to lower rates of up to 30 per cent on international calls.
The service is offered free of charge with any menaHome and menaBusiness broadband subscription, the statement said. Customers have the option of obtaining a number from Menatelecom’s 77xxxxxx range, or they can switch their current landline number to the company’s network to enjoy all the benefits which include unlimited free calls and better local & international rates.
Menatelecom also has the advantage of being wireless on-the-go; allowing users to take their land line number with them anywhere they go.
Menatelecom has 7 branches around the Kingdom located at Gosi Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa, KFH Automall in Sitra and will soon open its eighth branch in Enma Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence