Menatelecom unveils new router
Manama, February 7, 2013
Leading broadband service provider in Bahrain, Menatelecom, has announced the launch of a powerful new router for residential and business customers.
Users of the new router can enjoy many benefits over its predecessor; as the device can handle speeds of up to 18Mb and comes in a stylish new design with dual powerful built-in WiFi antennas to ensure maximum wireless coverage within the home or office, a statement from the company said.
The router also comes with two Ethernet ports in addition to two lines which can be used for telephone and fax to address business requirements.
Menatelecom’s voice service offers the benefit of unlimited free calls to all Menatelecom lines in addition to lower rates of up to 30 per cent on international calls.
The service is offered free of charge with any menaHome and menaBusiness broadband subscription, the statement said. Customers have the option of obtaining a number from Menatelecom’s 77xxxxxx range, or they can switch their current landline number to the company’s network to enjoy all the benefits which include unlimited free calls and better local & international rates.
Menatelecom also has the advantage of being wireless on-the-go; allowing users to take their land line number with them anywhere they go.
Menatelecom has 7 branches around the Kingdom located at Gosi Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa, KFH Automall in Sitra and will soon open its eighth branch in Enma Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution