Menatelecom launches new router
Manama, February 7, 2013
Menatelecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, has announced the launch of a powerful new router for residential and business customers.
The device can handle speeds of up to 18Mb and comes in a new design with dual powerful built-in WiFi antennas to ensure maximum wireless coverage within the home or office, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The router also conveniently comes with two Ethernet ports in addition to two lines which can be used for telephone and fax to address business requirements, the report stated.
Menatelecom also has the advantage of being wireless on-the-go allowing customers to take the landline number with them anywhere they go, it added.
Menatelecom has seven branches in Bahrain located at the Gosi Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa and KFH Automall in Sitra. It is soon opening its eighth branch in Enma Mall.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai