Menatelecom launches new router
Manama, February 7, 2013
Menatelecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, has announced the launch of a powerful new router for residential and business customers.
The device can handle speeds of up to 18Mb and comes in a new design with dual powerful built-in WiFi antennas to ensure maximum wireless coverage within the home or office, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The router also conveniently comes with two Ethernet ports in addition to two lines which can be used for telephone and fax to address business requirements, the report stated.
Menatelecom also has the advantage of being wireless on-the-go allowing customers to take the landline number with them anywhere they go, it added.
Menatelecom has seven branches in Bahrain located at the Gosi Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa and KFH Automall in Sitra. It is soon opening its eighth branch in Enma Mall.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security