TeleCommunication Systems expands into ME
Dubai, February 5, 2013
TeleCommunication Systems, a world leader in reliable and secure mobile communication technology, has announced its expansion into the Middle East region.
The company is utilising Connecting Worlds, a Dubai-based company that offers sales extension and virtual branch selling to mobile operators in the Middle East/North Africa region, to enhance the global offering of its products and services.
Connecting Worlds' Farid Hilal and Nicolas Smayra will be responsible for the sales and marketing of all TeleCommunication Systems products and services in the Middle East, a statement said.
According to Analysys Mason, the Middle East and North Africa telecoms market will experience growth from $70 billion in 2011 to $96 billion by 2017, with mobile services accounting for 69 percent of all revenue by 2017.
Brian McNealy, senior vice president, global commercial sales, TeleCommunication Systems, said: "As we continue our strategic entry into international markets, we are fortunate to be partnering with Connecting Worlds. Their experience and regional contacts will serve us well in helping to solidify TeleCommunication Systems' position in the Middle East." - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying