Batelco launches SimSim promotion
Manama, February 3, 2013
Batelco, a leading mobile services provider in Bahrain, is offering its SimSim customers the opportunity to get double credit while refilling their accounts.
According to the scheme, refilling with BD4 ($10.53) will get BD8 credit, BD5 will get BD10 credit and BD10 will get BD20 credit on the account, a company statement said.
The bonus credit can be used to make local calls for all networks and to send both local and international text messages.
The bonus credit, which is valid for 10, 14 and 21 days respectively depending on the refill amount, will be automatically used before the basic credit, the statement said.
“We presented similar offers during 2012 which proved to be so successful and well received by our customers that we decided to develop this new offer,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
The offer is valid until February 24. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo