Batelco launches SimSim promotion
Manama, February 3, 2013
Batelco, a leading mobile services provider in Bahrain, is offering its SimSim customers the opportunity to get double credit while refilling their accounts.
According to the scheme, refilling with BD4 ($10.53) will get BD8 credit, BD5 will get BD10 credit and BD10 will get BD20 credit on the account, a company statement said.
The bonus credit can be used to make local calls for all networks and to send both local and international text messages.
The bonus credit, which is valid for 10, 14 and 21 days respectively depending on the refill amount, will be automatically used before the basic credit, the statement said.
“We presented similar offers during 2012 which proved to be so successful and well received by our customers that we decided to develop this new offer,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
The offer is valid until February 24. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum