Etisalat starts pre-order for BlackBerry 10
Dubai, January 31, 2013
UAE’s leading telecommunications company Etisalat has announced it is accepting pre-orders on its website for the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone which is powered by BlackBerry 10.
The new device is available to both pre-paid and postpaid customers in BlackBerry Complete, BlackBerry Unlimited and BlackBerry Global packages, a statement from the company said.
Priced at Dh2,599 ($707.6), Etisalat is running a special offer on the BlackBerry Z10 for the BlackBerry Unlimited package where customers pay half the rental for the first four months.
The package offered normally at Dh185 per month is now priced at Dh93, providing high internet access speeds to support the streaming of websites such as YouTube.
Customers can access up to 10 email accounts, BlackBerry Messenger, and other instant messaging and social networking apps, as well as regular features such as BlackBerry World downloads.
Meanwhile, BlackBerry Complete remains available for Dh79 and BlackBerry Global for Dh299 per month.
Khaled Elkhouly, chief marketing officer, Etisalat, said: “Smartphone users are looking forward to experiencing the mobility solutions of the BlackBerry Z10. The next generation device and operating system are set to become a game changer for RIM and the telecom industry.”
“Today, users look for devices and solutions that synchronise work and personal life into one platform. The new BlackBerry Z10 will offer this flexibility and provide secure access to data and applications with its efficient tools to manage these solutions.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m