Customer focus for Dubai broadband meet
, January 30, 2013
Improving the customer experience, exploring the business models, strategies and innovative services required to maintain customer loyalty will form the agenda for an upcoming broadband event in Dubai.
The fifth edition of Broadband MEA, the largest and most prestigious broadband event in the Middle East and Africa, will take place on March 19 and 20 at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel.
The region’s most senior executives from leading companies including Etisalat, STC, Zain, Mobily, Google, Batelco and many more will gather to discuss the successes, challenges and future opportunities with providing broadband services in their respective markets.
The conference has an exceptional speaker line-up, made up of a record breaking number of C-level executives from the leading telecoms and media businesses in the region.
Broadband MEA will provide a unique platform for networking with peers, developing business opportunities and discussions about how to move the industry forward in the region.
Broadband MEA’s programme also features The Executive Summit, an invitation only event which allows C-level decision makers to network and participate in highly valuable discussions about the issues facing the industry today.
The agenda also includes the first Interactive Broadband Expert Bar, which invites visitors to sit down with the region’s leading analysts and business experts to gain a greater understanding of the latest trends and technologies, future predictions and analysis of different markets.
Gavin Whitechurch, executive director at event organiser Informa Telecoms & Media, said: “Broadband MEA is evolving every year which echoes the forward-moving industry throughout the region.”
“With the return of the Executive Summit, the fantastic quality of the speakers and its co-location with Cloud World Forum Mena, 2013 looks to be the best Broadband MEA yet,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m