Viva starts BlackBerry 10 registration campaign
Manama, January 29, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider in the Kingdom, has launched a registration campaign for the next generation BlackBerry 10, gearing up to the January 30 launch of the most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet.
Customers can now register in Viva’s website to get the new smartphone, which will soon be available in all its outlets across the Kingdom, equipped with its extensive array of value-added plans and flexible payment options, a statement from the company said.
With its re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform, the BlackBerry 10 offers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience for customers.
It provides a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to user’s needs, the statement said. Every feature, gesture, and detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as receiving all messages and notifications, including SMS, emails and social networking messages with a single swipe.
The BlackBerry 10 also comes with an on-screen keyboard, the popular BBM, which allows instant sharing of content, and the BlackBerry Balance technology to protect what is important. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders