Kaspersky launches training center in Levant
Dubai, January 29, 2013
Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management solutions, has launched a new authorised training center in Lebanon and Jordan in association with iAxcess, a top provider for IT security products.
Launched in January, 2013, the center represents the first Kaspersky certified training center in the Levant region offering a range of training and certification courses for both Kaspersky Lab partners and end users.
Conducted by Kaspersky Lab certified specialists from iAxcess, the courses will educate trainees on planning, deployment and maintenance of Windows network protection systems based on Kaspersky Endpoint Security and managed via the Kaspersky Security Center.
The training center will initially offer two primary programs covering “Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Fundamentals” and “Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Advanced”. The lectures and laboratory sessions are designed to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge and skills.
Adnan Abu Sharar, managing director of iAxcess said, “iAxcess prides itself on its vast experience and growth in the region and takes these successes one step further by partnering with leading vendors such as Kaspersky Lab, who go above and beyond in the extension of outstanding support to customers and partners.
“We have no doubt that this initiative will only lead to further success, as we reach out to key audiences across the region, share with them the opportunity to learn and engage with one of the world’s foremost and trusted security solution providers.”
Tarek Kuzbari, managing director, and Kaspersky Lab Middle East said, “We are very happy to have partnered with one our most trusted partners, iAxcess to launch this training center. Security is an arena that requires constant learning and evolution and with this training center we offer our partners and customers the opportunity to be constantly updated and ready to face advancing cyber threats.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services