Viva revamps new Bahrain outlet
Manama, January 28, 2013
Viva Bahrain, the kingdom's most innovative telecom provider, inaugurated its revamped store at Al Jazeera, Zinj, adding to the extensive retail network the operator has throughout Bahrain.
The store, which caters to the growing demand of customers in the Zinj and Mahooz areas, provides a one-stop-shop for all the latest products and services including voice, Internet broadband, latest smartphones and more.
Viva Bahrain chief executive Ulaiyan Al Wetaid attended the opening ceremony together with the company's management and sales team.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi