Wataniya backs top ICT show in Kuwait
Kuwait, January 27, 2013
Wataniya Telecom, one of Kuwait’s leading telecoms operators, is participating at InfoConnect 2013, a major trade show dedicated to the ICT sector.
The trade show will be inaugurated today under the patronage of Minister of Communication Salem Al-Athaina and will run till February 2.
Held at the Mishref International Fairgrounds, and with over 1,114 sq m of space, Wataniya will be promoting a variety of packages, plans and services including W’s, B2B, 4G, the new prepaid pack Wasil, as well as Gold Plus, and VIP numbers.
Additionally, visitors will discover the telecom operator’s latest promotion on plans worth KD10 ($35.43) and above, offering all customers a chance to win from over 2000 gifts valued up to KD 20,000, on the spot.
“InfoConnect provides us with a chance to showcase the latest innovations at Wataniya to our valued customers,” said a top official at Wataniya.
“Our previous experience in InfoConnect has allowed us to build direct rapport with our clientele, and we look forward to taking part once again in order to demonstrate our efforts in sustaining industry best practices and providing our customers with unparalleled services in the telecoms industry.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai