Wataniya backs top ICT show in Kuwait
Kuwait, January 27, 2013
Wataniya Telecom, one of Kuwait’s leading telecoms operators, is participating at InfoConnect 2013, a major trade show dedicated to the ICT sector.
The trade show will be inaugurated today under the patronage of Minister of Communication Salem Al-Athaina and will run till February 2.
Held at the Mishref International Fairgrounds, and with over 1,114 sq m of space, Wataniya will be promoting a variety of packages, plans and services including W’s, B2B, 4G, the new prepaid pack Wasil, as well as Gold Plus, and VIP numbers.
Additionally, visitors will discover the telecom operator’s latest promotion on plans worth KD10 ($35.43) and above, offering all customers a chance to win from over 2000 gifts valued up to KD 20,000, on the spot.
“InfoConnect provides us with a chance to showcase the latest innovations at Wataniya to our valued customers,” said a top official at Wataniya.
“Our previous experience in InfoConnect has allowed us to build direct rapport with our clientele, and we look forward to taking part once again in order to demonstrate our efforts in sustaining industry best practices and providing our customers with unparalleled services in the telecoms industry.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit