Investcorp buys US firm FishNet Security
Manama, January 23, 2013
Investcorp, one of the Middle East's largest private equity houses, acquired a majority stake in Kansas-based information security firm, FishNet Security, from Lake Capital, it said on Wednesday.
No value for the transaction was given.
The deal comes a few days after Investcorp sold CCC Information Services to US-headquartered Leonard Green & Partners. The company had last year exited from truck and trailer parts distributor FleetPride to private equity firm TPG for over $1 billion.
Investcorp, which previously took public luxury brands Gucci and Tiffany & Co, had $11.5 billion in assets under management as at June 30 2012. - Reuters
Tags: Investcorp |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence