Viva opens new Riffa outlet
Manama, January 21, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider in the Kingdom, recently inaugurated its latest store located in Riffa’s newest shopping centre, Enmaa Mall.
The outlet is the second of its kind in East Riffa, and is dedicated to the increasing demand in the area, a statement from the company said. It will host Viva’s latest products and services, including voice, internet broadband in addition to the latest handsets, and tablets.
Ulaiyan Al Wetaid, CEO, Viva Bahrain, said: “The opening of this store comes in line with Viva’s plan of expanding operations and coverage around Bahrain while introducing new technology and solutions that will boost the mobile telecommunications sector in the Kingdom.”
“We are excited to launch our newest store in Riffa, and hope our customers take advantage of the added convenience of yet another outlet in this area, making Viva accessible any time needed.”
The new store is located on the first floor of the mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department